Nice Media is an award-winning and established video consultancy based in Brighton. We specialise in video for learning and work with digital learning agencies and major corporates to produce high quality video content that changes minds and behaviours. We produce the full range of video from talking heads and animations to multi-character dramas. Our clients include Brightwave Group, C&G Kineo, Canon, PwC, KPMG and Universal Music.
Here’s our show reel for a taste of what we do: www.nicemedia.co.uk/portfolio/nice-media-showreel
Description of Vacancy
This is an exciting post for an exceptional client relationship manager to join our small and dynamic team and further develop their career in digital learning account management and client development.
You will be responsible for creating, nurturing and maintaining long lasting client relationships – from the very first conversation with a potential client and through to establishing yourself and Nice as the trusted partner for delivering video to meet our clients’ ongoing and changing business and learning needs. The outcome of this role is to work with inbound leads to find and develop sales opportunities, but the means of sourcing these opportunities will be found by your commitment to putting the customer first, championing their needs within our organisation and ensuring that your relationship with the client is so valued by them that they pick up the phone to Nice first when they have a project in mind. As such, this is a great opportunity for someone who loves to grow relationships and thrives on delivering results to meet agreed targets.
Nice is a small business that is growing in a sustained and manageable way – and this role is critical to that growth. You will join the team as the sole Client Relationship Manager and work in alignment with our production and marketing teams. In time your success in this role could see you creating, managing and developing your own in-house sales team. The role will also allow you to refine and develop improved sales and client relationship processes and practices to really help drive the business forwards.
- be accountable for achieving agreed sales targets and client relationship KPIs as set by the Managing Director.
- build and maintain strong and trusted commercial relationships with new and existing clients.
- help to prepare proposals and tenders, conduct demos and actively participate in pitches and presentations.
- own and manage our CRM – ensuring that data is accurate, current and used effectively to support new and repeat business. You will be responsible for delivering sales activity reports and analysis to the senior management team.
- conduct client business reviews and meetings to gather feedback and intelligence for the business.
- work closely with the marketing and production teams to follow up on inbound leads and to identify possible re-selling and up-selling opportunities.
- attend industry and networking events as required.
- Demonstrable and established experience in a similar role.
- B2B experience working within corporate digital learning and development sector.
- Evidence of strong commercial awareness and competencies.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully growing client relationships and achieving targets.
- Established familiarity with CRMs and an experienced grasp of how a CRM can support the delivery of strong client relationships and sales success.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills and confident in your verbal and written communications.
- You are a team player, able to work closely with others across the business and you get a buzz from being part of tight-knit team.
- Focused on finishing tasks and following through on agreed deliverables.
- Enthusiastic, driven, ambitious and a positive approach.
- Systematic and organised, you are meticulous about accurately maintaining records and data and analysing and using that date to drive business performance.
- Curious and have a passion for learning new things and sharing that learning with others.
- IT literate – Microsoft Office, Email, CRM, Social Media etc.
Terms and Conditions
Salary: OTE of £45k. Base salary dependent on experience.
Hours: Full time Monday to Friday. We offer flexible working arrangements.
Additional Details: We offer a ‘Nice’ working environment, in sunny offices on the 5th Floor at Vantage Point with wonderful views across Brighton, 5 mins from the train station.
We care about our staff and strive to develop people to their full potential. We believe in giving people freedom and trust while offering regular reviews and support.
Our company is built on our core values – Open, Friendly, Expert, Creative and Professional – is this you?
To Apply: Please email [email protected] and say why you think you’d be right for the role. Tell us a bit about yourself, your background and experiences. Between 200 – 400 words please. And send your CV too.
We’ll give you a call if we’d like to hear more so please include your phone number.