Contracted by Illuminate Development we scripted and produced two sets of videos for Lloyds. Interviews with a range of Lloyds’ employees who had struggled and overcome diversity and inclusion issues and a series of dramas highlighting the issues of diversity in the work place.
Both sets of videos were devised in a way to empower the managers and provide them with tools to make a difference in the work place.
- The programme ran successfully across all 1,300 Lloyds’ employees in HR.
- Due to the success, it became mandatory for all line managers across Lloyds Banking Group to complete the e-learning course by the end of 2014. This includes 17,000 managers and leaders at all grades, including Executive level.
- Feedback has been overwhelmingly positive.
- 97% of attendees agreed or strongly agreed that it was a good use of their time.
- 93% of attendees agreed or strongly agreed that they had now changed their mind-set on what it means to be truly diverse and inclusive in the broader sense.
Here are just a few of the comments Lloyds received by those who took the training:
“One of the best courses I’ve ever completed – why don’t we use video more?”
“The colleague stories were a true eye-opener – handled sensitively and edited in a way which stayed true to their messages without losing any of the impact.”
“I wouldn’t have realised we’d used actors if I hadn’t been told. The script, acting and setting were all completely authentic and perfectly captured situations across the Group.”