Job Title: Production Assistant
Reporting To: Producers
Closing date: Friday 9th June
We are an award-winning video consultancy based in Brighton, established in 2003. We specialise in video for learning and work with learning companies and major organisations to produce high quality video content that changes minds and behaviours. We produce the full range of video from talking heads and animations to multi-character dramas. Our clients include Brightwave, C&G Kineo, Canon, PwC and Universal Music.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Production Assistant. Forming part of our small production team, your role will be to provide administrative and organisational support to production staff prior to, during and after the production of customer projects.
This is initially a temporary three-month contract, part-time (three days a week) although we are happy to discuss this for the right candidate.
This role is predominately focussed on supporting our Producers in delivering project work, including:
• Location recces for potential production shoots
• Booking studios/locations, equipment, talent and crew
• Organising travel arrangements and accommodation
• Creating and distributing production documents such as call sheets
• Organising schedules and contracts
• Assisting production shoots and running general errands
• Purchasing music licenses and clearing copyrights
• Dealing with accounts and expenses
A core aspect of this role is communicating internally with other team members, as well as directly with customers. For these reasons, the following skills are important to this role.
• Experience organising shoots, preparing production documents and booking locations/crew/equipment
• Working with MS Office – especially Excel & Word
• Excellent communication skills
• Well organised, good attention to detail and able to take ownership
• Able to learn quickly and work well in times of pressure
Desirable but not required:
• Experience of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop
• Basic camera experience
• Working with any or all of the software we work with – Pipedrive, Box, Vimeo, Trello
Terms and Conditions
Salary range: Dependant on experience
Hours: Part time (three days per week)
Additional Details: We offer a ‘Nice’ working environment, in sunny offices on the 5th Floor at Vantage Point with wonderful views across Brighton, 5 mins from the train station.
We’re a friendly bunch and our business encompasses the ‘Nice’ values – Friendly, Open, Expert, Creative and Professional.
To Apply: Please email [email protected] and say why you think you’d be right for the role. Tell us a bit about yourself, your background and experiences. Between 200 – 400 words please. And send your CV too.
We’ll give you a call if we’d like to hear more so please include your phone number.