In December 2020 we hosted and recorded a webinar about interactive video. You can watch it here:
Our usual experience of video is passive; we sit back, watch and wait to be entertained or educated. Interactive video learning creates an active experience – putting the learner in control and asking them to make decisions.
In this webinar, we explore the strengths of interactive video in learning. We discuss the types of video that work well with interactive features and share case study examples. We also discuss the power of branching-scenario drama to impact attitudes and behaviour.
This webinar is for learning and development professionals who have an interest in:
- Scenario-based training tools
- Effective online learning strategies
- Gamification, experiential and immersive learning
- Use of video in learning
What you will get from this webinar:
- An understanding of appropriate and inappropriate use of talking heads
- An insight into the scripting and design techniques that work with this format
- Case study examples of talking heads being used to their best effect
- Insight into the direct to-camera/off camera debate
If you have any questions or would like to request access to any of the resources referenced throughout the webinar, please get in touch.