In June 2021 we hosted and recorded a webinar about how to design creative video content for L&D. You can watch it here:
In this webinar, our panel of video and learning professionals are going to share how to design creative video content for learning.
Effective video-centred learning comes from combining an understanding of learning theory and practice, as well as knowledge of filmmaking language and how audiences read filmmaking techniques.
We look forward to welcoming guests from L&D, HR, eLearning agencies and anyone else who would like to learn more about designing effective video for learning.
What you will get from this webinar:
- An understanding of the design practices behind various types of video learning
- An insight into common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Inspiration for your future video learning projects
This webinar is for learning and development professionals who:
- Are responsible for directly or indirectly producing video learning content
- Have an interest in improving the effectiveness of their learning projects
- Are considering working with videos suppliers on a learning project and want to understand how that could complement in-house expertise
If you have any questions or would like to request access to any of the resources referenced throughout the webinar, please get in touch.