In Nov 2020 we hosted and recorded a webinar about Talking Heads video. You can watch it here:
The talking head interview is a simple format that, from a technical point of view, is easy to master. But working with this simple building block a surprising amount can be achieved.
Using case studies, this webinar will show you in-depth ways to design projects with talking head video content at their core.
What you will get from this webinar:
- An understanding of appropriate and inappropriate use of talking heads
- An insight into the scripting and design techniques that work with this format
- Case study examples of talking heads being used to their best effect
- Insight into the direct to-camera/off camera debate
This webinar is for learning and development professionals who have an interest in:
- Learning design using low budget video solutions
- Interview technique
- Editing technique
If you have any questions or would like to request access to any of the resources referenced throughout the webinar, please get in touch.