Drama scenarios are a relatively common feature in learning and development, but poorly executed role-plays with amateur actors has given drama in learning a bad name.
When done well, drama video can be one of the most effective ways to emotionally engage learners and impact their future behaviour.
On 4th June 2020 we hosted a webinar which addressed the following points:
- How drama video makes an impact and keeps attention
- How powerful interactive drama video can be
- The common errors that will sabotage a project
- How drama can be developed to fit a range of budgets
- How drama video can be produced during lockdown
You can watch the webinar here:
If you have any questions or would like to request access to any of the resources referenced throughout the webinar, please get in touch.