With the explosion of new technologies, and the rapid growth of audience and
market size, 2014 stands to be a big year for the eLearning community.
We asked a panel of forward-thinking industry experts including James Cory-
Wright of Brightwave and Mark Harrison of Kineo, to reveal what they thought
the key trends will be over the next 12 months. We also wanted to know what
role they saw video playing in eLearning in a world where over 6 billion hours of
video are currently watched each month on YouTube.
The results are exciting and compelling, with five main areas of focus emerging
from our interviews:
1. The advancement of continuous and social learning.
2. The increased use of mobile and tablet devices.
3. Video playing a more significant role in eLearning.
4. More creative content being developed (especially in video).
5. eLearning being used as an effective staff retention tool.
To download our full white paper click here